Digital Coach for Senior Smart Tech Program
Scan me or visit www.volunteer.sx/o/CIFSEF-Leaders-for-Change/opportunities/Digital-Coach-for-Senior-Smart-Tech-Program/52435 to join
SummaryWe are looking for Digital volunteers. Working in the industry of Information Communication Technologies or Skilled, become a Corporate Volunteer of CIFSEF!!!
· Position Description: A Digital Coach provides one-on-one coaching to individuals needing assistance with applications that the coach has mastered or offers a general introduction to an individual about accessing the Internet or using peripheral devices. The coach will volunteer for a specific time(s) and CIFSEF will advertise the time(s) and applications for which coaching is offered. Depending on the level of activity in the center, a coach may also serve as Digital Assistant. Patience is an important virtue for coaches.
· Qualifications: A Digital Coach must have 1 ) good knowledge of general computer operations, and/or 2) good knowledge of Internet searching and be able to teach others.
· Qualifications for performing Digital Coach duties include familiarity with computer hardware, software, and peripherals, and the ability to perform minor troubleshooting duties. Digital Coach must communicate well in English. The ability to speak a second language is highly desirable.
· Length of Commitment: 4 months minimum.
· Time Involvement: A Digital Coach must be available for at least on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for (3) two-hour slots. A coach must also be able to attend a scheduled two-hour orientation program before starting. Coaching times are advertised to the public, it is essential that coaches be present when scheduled.
About The Caribbean Institute for Social Education (CIFSEF)
We aim at providing people with the opportunity to become or enhance their self-efficacy, confidence, and productivity. Subsequently, increasing your overall employability in the marketplace.